Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither IDL Foundation nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and IDL Foundation expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which IDL Foundation shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to IDL Foundation. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
- Unauthorized use of this Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that IDL Foundation endorses the website(s). IDL Foundation has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Site from another website or document without IDL Foundation’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of INDIA.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
IDL Foundation believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
Website disclaimer covers the following:
- No warranties
- Limitations of liability
- Other parties
- Unenforceable provisions
- This website disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by IDL Foundations and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of IDL Foundations. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, IDL Foundations takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.