Annual Projects for Blind
- LOUIS BRAILLE DAY – 4th January – Inventor of Braille (1809 – 1852).
- HELLEN KELLER DAY – 27th June
- INTERNATIONAL WHITE CANE DAY – 15th October
- WORLD DISABLED DAY – 3rd December
GENERAL Annual Projects
- NEW YEAR EVE / NEW YEAR DAY for blind n associates
- VALENTINE DAY – For General Public
- Dr. RAJ JAYANTHI – For General Public
- FAMILY DAY – For Families
- FRIENDSHIP DAY – For Friends of special people
- FOUNDATION DAY For all special people for all in Oct / Sep
- CHRISTMAS DAY – For General Public in Shopping Malls
- Performing for PRISON INMATES in Central Jails
- Old Age Homes
- Cancer Patients / terminally ill
- Hizdas / Eunuchs
LION CLUBS, ROTARY CLUBS, ASSOCIATION, CLUBS, FESTIVALS &
State / National programme. Doing world tour.
To become the CULTURAL ambassador for The STATE OF KARNATAKA
DAILY & MONTHLY ACTIVITIES
EDUCATION & LITERACY PROJECTS
- Medical camps : General health check up & awareness camps
- INSURANCE : Family health insurance for married people
- Project Dr. Braining out inputs and “Myths & miracle about SEX, MARRIAGE & PREGNENCY” in Braille.
- BLOOD DONATION by blind
AIDS & APPLICANCE PROJECTS
- Distribution of 3001, 8 Band Radios including 2 TV Channels for 3001 blind across South Indian four
states viz., Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra & Chennai.
- SOUTH INDIAN MEEET of BLIND – 4000 people with white canes.
- Providing necessary required items on a regular basis.
VOCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL PROJECTS
- OPENING EMAILS: Every blind person individual email id
- BANK ACCOUNTS: Every blind person needs to have personal accounts
- JOB PORTAL: Exclusive job portal for visually / physically challenged
- CV online: Every job seeking visually / physical challenged persons putting CVonline JOB FAIRS
- PROJECT LIFT: TEACHING & TRAINING PROGRAMMES with PMA & Empowering them
- NEST, Hostel for talented disabled people, nurturing their talents in arts, music and sports etc. Publishing IDL INFO DIRECTORY
- ANGELS HAND; Creating a barrier free environment by putting up railings and ramps for public utility buildings.
- SPECIAL JAM; Celebrating Friendship, an interaction between abled, differently abled and celebrities – A regular monthly meeting.
- PROJECT LIFT : Training all un-employed blind in lift job training.
- BLIND CRICKET TEAM
- SPLASH: Teaching swimming for Blind
- CHESS: Teaching Chess to blind
FUN & ENTERTAINMENT PROJECTS
ULTIMATE MAJOR PROJECTS
- Limca & Guinness book record with 1000 + blind & 500 + disabled singing together.
- WORLD PEACE MEET
- 100 KM Banner
- Blind Society
- Blind Colony – with 10,000 Houses, schools, colleges, auditoriums, stadium with infrastructures.