IDL Foundation, service2humanity, a non-profit NGO, started ability in disability IDL Blind Band, a music troupe by visually challenged in the presence of Indian Cricketers M.S.Dhoni, Virendra Shewag, Yuvaraj, Dravid and others in 2006. Bringing social transformation and raising funds for charity, spreading eye donation awareness in all functions and bringing joy everywhere through universal language – MUSIC.
IDL BLIND BAND – Internationally Renowned, musical troupe by visually challenged talented artists consists of Guitar, Keyboard, Rhythm Pad, Flute, Tabala, Dholak, Triple Congo & Bongo including Male & Female singers, dancers and mimicry artists, who know more than 1500 songs in multiple languages, performed 500+ shows and counting.
IDL BLIND BAND offers unique tailor-made programs to suit to all occasions and audiences. Performed for many reputed organization in different fields and who’s who of the world. Traveled extensively across India, entertaining people from all walks of life, received tremendous support and appreciation.
IDL BLIND BAND suitable for all occasions
- Corporate Entertainment
- Seminars & Conferences
- Weddings – Functions-Anniversaries
- Events – Launches – Promotions
- Social Cause, Awareness Campaign & CSR Projects
- Theme Parties – Road Shows
- Bhava / Bhakti / Janapada / Sanskrit & Naada Geethegalu
- Devera Naama, Kruthigalu, Patriotic, Classical & Devotional
- Film Songs, Band & Orchestra in all languages.
It will be our pleasure & privilege to perform For you and to your esteemed organization.